fill in the blank friday
1. Holiday Spirit: is topping the charts. I just moved and I would rather decorate than unpack my stuff. It's a problem. This is one of the many Christmas trees at my work. : )
2. The holidays are incomplete without: hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps. mmmm.
3. My favorite thing to do around the holidays is: sit by the fireplace with a good book. I'm in need of a new one, any suggestions???
4. A holiday tradition my family and I have: we go to church on Christmas Eve, go out to dinner so no one has to cook and then go home and open ONE present. The rest are opened Christmas morning! It's something I hope to carry on when I have kids.
5. Holiday music is: the. best. thing. ever. Nsync's Christmas cd is the light of my life. I've been on the Christmas pandora station since November.
6. This year I'll be spending the holidays: with my wonderful family and friends, making up new traditions as we go.
7. Holiday wish list: I would really love a kindle. Other than that, I'm asking for very practical/boring home items.