Monday, March 14, 2011

Today I love...

When I get realllly super stressed out, I tend to be really negative. But I've decided that I need to be more positive on a daily basis and try to appreciate the wonderful life I have. So, today, even though I am stressed to the max about work, having a dirty house and no spare time, here's what I'm loving about today:

The rain. It's been raining all night and morning and I love falling asleep in the rain.
via weheartit


My mother, who is the best person that I've ever had the privilege to know, and who has a birthday coming up this weeeek! Happy Birthday Mom!



The Bachelor. I love that my friends and I can sit and watch this show for hours and laugh our heads off. Plus, it's a great workout for my abs. I cannot wait to see what happens tonight!




I hope all of you take the time to think about what you love about today, it helps put things in perspective.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the Bachelor. That show drives me crazy!! So unrealistic and silly. I get a good laughing work out too :)

    ReplyDelete