Wednesday, March 2, 2011

wee bit wednesday


Join here
{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
i haven't worn holey jeans since highschool, and yes i bought them that way. but it was super cool at the time. damn you abercrombie and fitch.

{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
almost always. i have to have my beauty rest or i'm not a very pleasant person.... to talk to or look at!

{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
i love eating oreo's any way, but if i have to choose then i would say dipping 3/4 of it in milk and then eating it.

{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
yeah but we have always done that in my family, most of my friends do too. but no shoes on the furniture.  (ahem, haley!)

{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
ohh that's a toughie, but i think i would call my mom first. 

{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
unfortunately no, i always thought it would happen at church camp though... never did. so disappointing.

{seven} do you snore?
no, but i do talk in my sleep and occasionally sing in my sleep. i'm not sure which is worse.

{eight} do you know how fast you type?
 i have absolutely no idea, and i don't really care all that much. i type fast enough.

{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
no, but that would be a sight.

{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
super buttery, mildly salty and very movie theater-y. 
mmmmm

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I talk in my sleep too. In fact, I'll answer my phone and have a full conversation.

    I read your 'about me' and we should definitely be friends! I meet all of the criteria, except I prefer regular Coke over Diet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. found you through wee bit! Love the title of your blog..I swear I'm planning my life away.

    Ash @ www.acstylefiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha amen to the abercrombie jeans! we all have them haha!

    ReplyDelete