1. My favorite quote is "In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"-Coco Chanel
2. A bad habit I have is fidgeting when I'm nervous and talking too fast. Like sometimes, I talk so fast that it literally soundslikethis.
3. The first time I felt like a "grown up" was the night I moved into the house I just bought. I was there all by myself, unpacking and just sitting there thinking, "how in the world did I get here?"
4. Weekends are the best things ever. I chose to work in a field where we generally are open on weekends but luckily my job just has me working weekdays for the most part. On the weekends in the winter I never want to leave the house and in the summer I never want to go inside a house. Why can't every day be a weekend?
5. When I was a child I wished my name was Lizzie. Like Lizzie McGuire. Anyone else remember that show?
6. I wish it was summer right now. Except for the fact that I still would like to lose a solid 10 lbs before summer. So actually, I wish I was 10 pounds lighter and it was summer : )
7. A secret I have is well if I told you, it wouldn't be a secret then would it?
I hope you all have a wonderful WEEKEND!
Get excited for Monday, I will be starting a little relationship history post. Hopefully it will be as entertaining to you as it was to me.