Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

Join here





{onehave you ever been on tv?
yes, it's a very proud moment in my life. the hansons were playing live and i was in the background. my mom taped it. i really need to find that and relive my .00143729 seconds of fame.

{twowhat was the best movie you saw last year?
ohhh that's a toughie. i'm not one of those people who remembers every movie and i certainly can't quote them but i'll tell you what... i saw a lot of movies last year and most of them were really really good.

{threedo you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
it's different every single night. sometimes tucked in, sometimes not. and how i fall asleep with them is definitely not how they end up in the morning... more times than not, they are on the floor when i wake up.

{fourdo you cut coupons?
sometimes, and then i forget about them and they expire. ugh.

{fivedo you ever count your steps when you walk?
sometimes. i also try not to step on cracks. weird?

{sixwhat sauce do you dip your chicken nuggets in?
ketchup, if anything.

{sevendo you have any magazine subscriptions?
negative, but i should. i read entirely too much people, us weekly, cosmo and glamour. these are the things i need for my birthday. (which is less than 4 months away!!!)

{eightwhen was the last time you wrote a letter on paper?
not that long ago... i like to write and it helps me express things i can't say, but i usually throw it away after.

{ninewhat’s your favorite fruit pie?
mmm cherry. or peach. or apple. i like them all. now i want one. thanks.

{tenblack olives or green olives?
green, soaked in vodka. it's been that kind of day.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog!! I love the damask print background!! And I forget about clipping coupons too! Of course I always find them a week after they expire, epic fail! haha

    Hanson was thee stuff back then aye? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should totally cut coupons, I think I may start. But I'm so lazy, haha!

    You can sell your dress at preownedweddingdresses (dot) com It's super easy and they only charge you a one time fee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo your answer to the olive question is by far the best possible option! And now I want pie and a martini!!

    ReplyDelete