Friday, February 11, 2011

mmm tequila

Everyone has things that they usually do with a group of friends, a routine, the reg....

Some people go shopping...
some do breakfast...
some go on vaca's...

but my friends drink margaritas

mmmm hello love <3


That's what we do. We all get together at some Mexican restaurant (tonight it will be Mex Joes, ohhh how I miss college) and drink entirely too many margaritas before we hit the bars.

In all honesty, tequila is one of my favorite things. It is up there with diet coke, red wine and the cw tv shows. I don't drink margs as much when I'm not with the whole group of girls because 1. I drink too much and 2. They are so so so many empty calories. But tonight I will forget about all of that and let loose because it is one of my bff's birthday party and we have to celebrate like we did when we were all still in college. Our poor bodies are going to be so mad at us tomorrow. 


Happy Birthday Bushy.... I  love you almost as much as I love margs.


So here's to the nights we'll never remember with the friends we'll never forget!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh looks like a fun time!! I think all my girlfriends need to come back home we can have wine nights!! However, they are so much cooooler than I and live in the SC, and all over...I apparently need to become cooler!!
    Have a great girls night!! I will most likely end up keeping that romper and sabotage it to hang well on the bod haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute picture of you! Have fun with the girls in my favorite town! Oh how I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kinda girl, love it! I think one of my favorite things to do ever is drink margaritas with my girls along with some chips & guac ;-)

    ReplyDelete