Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentines schmalentines

I've never been the craftiest of people and I've never been a huge Valentines Day fan

BUT

I am changing my ways.

BF and I are going to do a low-key V-day to ease my way into it, with no gifts, homemade dinner and a little romance. So I decided that I would make him a super cute card thanks to some great ideas from Miss K on how to be a crafty little girlfriend so this weekend, that's exactly what I'll be doing. 

Yes, I said that I didn't want any presents....seriously. 

But I would love some cupcakes

And a super sweet, romantic, love-y, hilarious card like this one:


Now-I'm not a love hater. I'm just not a big Valentine's person. It's never been good to me, but maybe this year will change things. Probably not though, seeing as how I'll be at work all night. I will tell you the one "romantic" thing that I will be making BF do on Vday is watching The Lost Valentine.
all photos via weheartit.com

My mom made me record it when it was on tv and I really didn't think it would be good but I was bored and watched it anyway and ohmygosh I cried the whole time. Such a good movie. And Betty White is in it, you can't beat that. Seriously though, watch it. Tell me what you think.


-LB


1 comment:

  1. I love that card. I'm stealing your idea and giving that to Ty. :)

    ReplyDelete