Wednesday, February 16, 2011

wee bit wednesday



I always love Wee Bit Wednesdays, even on my busiest days they put me in a better mood! 
Join here



{one} what is your favorite breakfast food?
you are opening up a can of worms, my friend. 
breakfast is my all time favorite meal so i love it all. pancakes, french toast, quiche, 
biscuits and gravy, breakfast burritos, omelets, hash browns, cinnamon rolls.... 
would you like me to keep going? because i can.

{two} how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
lordy, asking some very personal things, now aren't we? if i had to guess i would say 
40-50 maybe. this is including flip flops/sandals which i absolutely live in during summer time.

{three} city or country?
depends on the day. but on a beautiful day like today, i say country. i would love to go have a 
picnic in the middle of nowhere right. about. now.

{four} what is your favorite part of your job?
the members. i work at a country club and you really develop relationships with the members because you see most of them daily. i can't imagine being so close to my "clients" in many other job fields.

{five} what is your favorite junk food to snack on?
chips and good dip. i'll be posting the recipe for the dip later. it's super difficult and time consuming, let me tell you (enter sarcasm here).

{six} have you ever been mentioned in the newspaper?
when i joined my sorority they put all of our names in the college paper, i feel like that counts.

{seven} do you use post-it notes?
hah. do i? 


My desk at this very moment.


what do you think?


{eight} do you have freckles?
a few on my face that you really can't see unless its summer time, and a few on my arms/shoulders

{nine} is it okay for men to wear pink?
i really think it all depends on the outfit, color and man. a few can, most can't. it's just like women and midriff bearing tops. remember this ladies...a few can, most can't. (i fit in the most category, don't you worry.)

{ten} when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
highschool. i wrote a love letter to my now boyfriend. i bet he even still has it somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Great questions!! I love reading more about you! I too get a little too post-it crazy or maybe we are just POSTAL! HAH corrrny. I looove cereal for breakfast!!

    ReplyDelete